Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Americana!


Here is a picture I took today while driving. Don was sleeping and I couldn't resist getting a shot of this beautiful spot. It would have been better to stop and do it right, but I just made a click as I drove past it so I could share with you in case you are in someplace that doesn't have seasons like fall. We're blessed to get to make this drive at this time of year. The sumac was blazing and beautiful.

We stopped in OKC and got to see Trish and Raynie this morning right quickly. This is a day that Trish works and Raynie was all ready to go to school. I didn't take time to dig out the camera, but I wish I had. Raynie looked like a big doll. It was good to visit a tad and exchange hugs and 'stuff' that we always trade.

Our trip here was uneventful; just a nice drive. We're all checked into our condo and got to see my favorite show, Pierce Arrow. Wow; I love seeing their show. I thank God for a safe trip. Now, if I can just get this posted. I'm having trouble connecting to the Internet. We even stopped at McDonald's to use their WIFI and I couldn't even connect there. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment