Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sitting a spell; so nice!


Here's a picture of Gretta and Don; we're having great times!

We woke up to the smell of sausage all through the house this morning. Gretta had breakfast made and waiting for us. YUM! I can't remember when anyone made breakfast for us; it was really cool!

It's been a beautiful day and we've done lots of outside things, as well as played Cribbage and watched a movie inside. It's been busy and fun! I thank God for this opportunity to visit and 'sit a spell.' Tomorrow we head for Gina's house!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Gretta really looks like you! How lovely for you both gorgeous ladies! I'm glad your healing well. I too am a fellow tumbler. I'm pretty clumsy and have fallen a bunch of times in my life! I'm so glad that your healing well! Sounds like your having a great trip so far! Be safe!
    Love,
    Wendy's
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I'm so sorry I didn't get around to answering this sooner! I did see it, but we've been on the road and I just didn't get around to answering. It's always so good to hear from you. It's comforting to know there are other 'tumblers' out there; another thing we have in common! I thank God that we also have surviving in common!

    Love you,

    Wendy's Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Becky, thank you for the compliment for Gretta and I, too. I think she's gorgeous, too, and it always pleases me when someone thinks we look alike. She really looks more like my sweet Mom, but it's my honor when someone thinks we look alike.

    Love you,

    Wendy's Jo

    ReplyDelete