Monday, October 26, 2009

Talk about Americana!


This is it! This is Gina and Brian's home. It's really pretty here. I wish I could show you the whole farm, but this is a good beginning. Tomorrow I''ll get some pictures of the kids on here.
I can't connect with my computer, and I don't want to spend a lot of time fooling with it, so I just wanted to let you know that we are on a new 'leg' of this trip. This is in Scottsburg, Indiana. Brian is hunting tonight; he missed the ultimate dinner of roast, potatoes, carrots, gravy and homemade bread. He must really love hunting! (He does!)
We're playing Rummikub with Kyle and Ethan; Elise has homework, so we'll play with her another day, I hope. We sure thank God for the opportunity to be here with them! God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment