Sunday, October 4, 2009

A misty day.


This is a picture taken back in June when Steve and Mary went to the volcano with us. It was misty all day. This is where a volunteer was explaining something to Mary and the rest of us. With all the humidity there was lots of steam around from the volcano; you can see that in the background.

Today it has been misty all day, here. That's very unusual. Usually we don't have moisture at all and when we do it comes with lightning and thunder and lots of wind. Don watched football this afternoon, so I did my walk by myself and it was kind of nice to feel the mist. I love the variety God gives to us. I am so very grateful to be able to walk. My knees and back are beginning to forgive me for the jogging experiment. They don't hurt so badly as they did for a few days. Isn't God great for making our bodies so that they heal with rest! I can't praise Him enough.

The hypnotherapy that we experienced the other night came with some cd's that we listen to every day. (for a price) It's very relaxing to listen to the cd's but it sure takes time. I'm willing to give the time in exchange for getting rid of this fat. It's a good trade and will enhance the quality of my life. We aren't dieting, we are simply eating healthy and the cd's coach us and help us to keep our priorities about eating right. The relaxing is good for my back and knees, too, so I'm a happy camper; soon to be slimmer camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment