Saturday, October 24, 2009

A day in Kentucky.


This is a picture Gretta took of Garrett with Don and I. She said, "There's a picture of you all after Garrett beat up his grandmother and you made up." It's really great to be here with them. I'm healing more and more and feeling fine.

Elena and I took a walk today; it's a gorgeous fall day, here! I thank God for great weather and that both of us can walk! She's a hoot; she talkes up a storm. Garrett is off to spend the afternoon with his friends, and Gretta is off to the barn with Joe; she was having trouble breathing and thought she needed to go to the hospital, but called back to tell me her breathing had eased up, so she went to the barn to see if she could get by without going to the hospital. So we got to spend some great time with just Elena. I pray that Gretta can keep her breathing going! Asthma is a real bummer for her! They just came in and Gretta is breathing pretty good; no hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment