Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No picture.

I just did this whole thing and then lost it. So, here we go, again. I'm not posting a picture tonight because I want to share a video that I think is so cool. I hope it works to post it like this. Those of you who have dial up may not want to fool with it, but for those of you who have high speed it's a must see:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=84093326845&ref=mf

NOTE: Gina clicked on that address and found that you have to log in to Facebook to see the video. I know that some of you are not on Facebook, so here is the U-tube address:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHH-6ZQktRQ


Today we got to see Elise's basketball practice, and it was a real bonus for us. Gina is the assistant coach and she played the whole hour and a half with them, so we got to see both Gina and Elise in action. We're amazed at how well 4th grade girls can perform. They were pretty awesome, in my opinion. Don says, this is Indiana where they grow basketball players.

My bruises are hardly visible and many of my scabs are gone. I'm pleased to be healing pretty well, but I'm not the least bit tempted to walk by myself, yet! Sweet Elise asked me if I brought my cane with me; she remembered me walking and 'raising cane' last year. I told her I was taking a break from it right now due to my fall.

I sure thank God for creating us with the ability to heal; what an awesome God we serve.

Note: You may have noticed errors in the last few posts. Don just told me, so I fixed them. I must explain that I'm using Gina's computer and the monitor is about 2 feet away from me. I have to climb up on the desk to see what I've typed, so I miss a lot. Climbing is not a specialty of mine, anymore. Spelling never was! HA! Thanks for hanging tough with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment