Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy days!

Tonight's picture is of Kyle (12), Elise (9) and Ethan (7 in December) just last week when they took a camping trip for fall break. Earlier this year they bought a camper and they've used it 5 times already this year for great family memories.

We visited with Gina all day and then after the kids did homework, we played Rummikub. It's a fun game; anything we do together is fun. Again, dinner was awesome! Folks are feeding us too well on this trip; I doubt if it's helping our attack on our weight, but it sure is tasty.

Tomorrow we get to watch Elise do a basketball practice. I wish we could see a game, but practice will give us a big thrill. Gina was a great basketball player, and Elise runs like lightning.

Yesterday I started coughing up green stuff, so I'm sure I have bronchitis. It's so typical of me to get it during allergy season, so I'm due. It wears me out coughing, but I'm grateful that it's not something worse! We went to Wal-Mart today and got meds to attack it, plus I have a Chinese herb that always helps to nip it. Also, I'm taking colloidal silver water; we'll see if that helps any. None the less it's not any kind of flu and that's a wonder. I pray that I won't pick that up somewhere while my immune system is down fighting this bronchitis.

We're having a wonderful trip. We leave Thursday morning to head to Tom and Linda Rose's house. We always have such a great time with them and we'll be in the area where we graduated from high school, so I hope to see more friends, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment