Friday, October 30, 2009

Wonderful red shirt day!


This is a picture Don took today of Tom and Linda and I with a couple we went to visit. This is Mary and Sidney Maxwell. Mary's daughter, Janice, and her son, Ray Jr. graduated with Tom and I. We had gotten lucky and seen Janice when we stopped for breakfast, but I forgot to take pictures, then! Duh! I was so excited to see her, plus we saw another guy from our class, who we didn't expect to see. It was such a treat to see them!

I'll post other pictures that we took when we got to visit my old home economics teacher, a precious friend of my mom's and my dad's secretary from when I was only 15! (Portia, Ruthie, and she said to tell you hello!) It was a great day of visiting. Plus we had more wonderful time with Tom and Linda and we spent hours searching through old yearbooks.

We thank God for the opportunity to see these many friends! We'll leave in the morning and look forward to seeing more family and friends this weekend! How blessed we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment