Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's really fall in Hobart!


Here's the picture I promised yesterday of Floyd with Joan and I at his lunch table in rehab. We are so very proud of his recovery, and we sure thank God for his strength and will to recover.

It's still really fall kind of weather today. I never made it out to walk today. I got tied up with cooking some things and couldn't leave for an hour at a time. So, after church tonight I'll be walking on the treadmill. I'm glad we have it for times like this and times when the weather is even messier. I was looking forward to walking outside in the brisk cool, but I just never could put things in the right order to get it done.

My heel is healing pretty well. I still can't wear shoes with heels, but crocs with socks work fine, even for walking. I have no complaints and thank God every day for keeping me alive and healthy and our family, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment