Friday, October 16, 2009

Girl and goats on the beach.


This picture is one I took as we hiked around Kiholo Bay. At one of the houses that I put on the blog before this girl was out in the sun reading. When we walked by I asked her if those were her goats and she looked at them and said, "No, they're wild." See the goats behind her? I asked if she lived there and she said, no, the house belongs to her family and she was just vacationing there. Cool, huh? I thought it was cool that she could vacation in such an awesome place, plus I like the wild goats; they just roam the area. The house that you see in THIS picture is the one next door to the one this girl's family owns. This girl's family home was directly behind her; it's the one I had on before with the sign that says beware of falling coconuts, if you remember it.

Back to real life. The sun was out for about a half hour today, but it wasn't especially warm. It wasn't bad, though. We walked and it was nice for that.

I got all our herbs and vitamins packaged for Hawaii and the trip back east. I still have lots more to do for when we are here and for spring break next year. I'd like to have all that done before we leave for back east if possible. Then it will be off my list to do.

I thank God for the opportunity to travel and the ability to get all these herbs and vitamins done. It's really confusing to me, but I can manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment