Thursday, October 29, 2009

Glorious colors!


This is a picture of a high school mini reunion! Dana and Lloyd Long, Tom and Linda and I all graduated together. I haven't seen Dana and Lloyd since 1966; that's a long time! That's their sweet little granddaugther with us. Notice the colorful tree behind us!

We had a wonderful trip to Tom and Linda's house today. They drove us around and took us to see Dana and Lloyd and then just general places around the area that I would enjoy recalling. Tomorrow we'll go do some more visiting. Tonight we're enjoying visiting right here in their home. I sure thank God for lifelong friends and the health and ability to travel and see them! Oh, my! I must thank God for the awesome colors we have seen on this trip, too! It has been breathtaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment