Thursday, October 8, 2009

Floyd is walking!


The picture tonight is Gretta, with her son, Garrett and their new kitty. Garrett will be 13 in December; wow, it seems like yesterday that he was just a baby. Shoot; it seems like yesterday that GRETTA was a baby! Time sure flies!

I think it's really fall in Oklahoma. It's great. It's cool every day and most days are misty. We haven't had any big wind around here, so I'm pleased with that. I didn't walk today; my heel is too sore. I did lots of other stuff around here, dusted, etc. Tomorrow Don will vacuum and I'll do the hard floors. I sure am grateful that he does the vacuuming!

I've done a lot of work on the herbs and vitamins today. I don't feel so overwhelmed by the task before me. It's still a big one, though.

Tomorrow night folks are coming here to play cards. We'll be playing in honor of Floyd, who is doing much better today. He actually walked 50 feet today! I'm so proud of him and so pleased that he can do it. Joan and I are going to visit him, again, on Saturday. I sure thank God for his rehab opportunity and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment