Thursday, November 4, 2010

100 days!


The picture tonight is one I took of Mason last month. His birthday was in September and he turned 9 (I think, but it could be 10 . . . numbers; I go crazy with them!). This is his birthday bicycle he was riding for me. Mason is so sweet; he gives me that look and loves me even when I can't keep his age right! (He really is 10! I just caught Trish on FB and she can keep up with it! Wow, 10!) Mason, I love you, big guy!

I am so crazy tonight. I've been working on throwing herbs and vitamins all day. I took time out to give Don a haircut tonight. Otherwise, it's been herbs and vitamins all day. I have them set up all over the pool table downstairs. When I get done it will feel good, but then I have to do a bunch more. 100 days will only get us through the middle of January. I need to do at least 60 more days after that. I got them all thrown today, but I have to get the ones that I get out of the packages out and ready to put back into the packages with the ones I throw. It sounds crazy and it IS, but it works, so I do it. I'm sure I mess up on some of them, but for the most part they are right. Anyway, I thank God that we don't have any that are life threatening if I miss one here or there. I sure thank God that the neuropathy in my hands cleared up after I quit taking chemo because I sure couldn't do this when my fingers were numb! God blesses us so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment