Thursday, November 11, 2010

The 'pool' table takes on a new job!

This is a picture I took today when I finished throwing 80 days of herbs and vitamins for Don and I. I've got mine all packaged and I'm going to go package Don's right now. When I get the pool table cleared, I'll be set for the next 6 months for our vitamins and herbs. Whew! I've got to inventory and order more so I'll have them to throw in April. That's another big project, but I'll get that done before long, I hope. For now, I'm just glad to move from this project onto cleaning the house. Then I'll be ready to receive family for Thanksgiving!

A friend on Facebook has been stating something for which she is thankful every day. It's been refreshing. I think we should always be thankful. We have so many blessings for which to give thanks and we mostly take them for granted or even complain because they aren't exactly what we want. I thank God for the Internet and all who will use it because it makes our world so much smaller and easier to navigate. I can live on the edge of nowhere and still keep up with family and friends. Tonight I'm especially thankful for getting to be done with this herb and vitamin project for 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment