Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last of the rebloomers.

Tonight's picture is me with the last of the re-bloomers. Actually, these were just stalks when I cut them a couple of weeks ago, and they've finally bloomed. There are a couple of the last of the daisies in there, too. The fall flowers have been sparse, but at least there have been some to enjoy. We haven't had a freeze, yet, but it really looks like we may get one tonight. It's cool and windy and feels like winter out there.

I still didn't get around to taxes today. I can find a million things to do to keep from doing taxes. This time next week we'll have a house full of people, though, so I sure want to have it behind me by then! I thank God for a week to get ready! Tomorrow night we're playing cards at our house. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment