Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1/3 done with this batch, I think.

This is a picture Don took on our way to church tonight. At church tonight one of the women asked me if I'm okay; she said I look so tired and I did last night. Yep, antihistamines make me sleepy! I'll get through this; soon a freeze will take care of the allergens and I can get off these antihistamines. Until that time I thank God that there is something I can take that doesn't cost an arm and a leg and has no worse side effects than making me sleepy. As long as I keep them in me my eyes don't itch so much and I'm not coughing.

I'm still working on the next batch of vitamins and herbs. I think I'm about 1/3 of the way done with throwing them. Then I just have to package them. So off I go to work some more on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment