Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving week, all!


Tonight's picture shows what happens when I break the rule, "Never look DOWN at the camera!" Double chin wins! Oh, well; that's just how it is sometimes and I have to deal with it.

Today I got the cornbread made for the dressing and all the celery and onions chopped for the dressing. It's just a matter of mixing and baking, now. I got the pea salad made (Yours, Ruthie.), so it can soak for a couple of days; yum! Tomorrow I will make the pies and the cheese ball. The kids will start to get here Wednesday. We're all excited and ready for them! The plumber came and fixed all our bathrooms, so we're ready for company all over the house! We thank God that his (the plumber) mother did very well with surgery to remove a brain tumor last Friday and he was able to come back to work, today. We have so much for which to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment