Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sleepy day.

I slept til after 9 this morning, but the antihistamines must be loaded into my system. Surely it will freeze soon and I can quit taking them! I took about a dozen pictures, but my arm isn't long enough to take my own picture; they all looked like I was looking into one of those convex mirrors in a store. I deleted all those. Then I asked Don to take a couple, and I don't look much better. I look so sleepy and it's because I AM! So, that's just how it is.

We are going to Fort Cobb (a town about an hour from here) with a friend tomorrow. Her grandson preaches there and she goes every time she can to hear him. We've never heard him preach, but we're excited about going because we've watched him grow up over the last dozen or so years. It's a good time to go because we have the fellowship dinner here, tomorrow and Don needs to miss that since he's dieting.

He's doing the Atkins diet, and he always does so well with it. This is his last time to do it, though, because I'm not going to feed him enough to gain all this weight back just so he can diet and lose it. I don't think it's healthy to go back and forth and I know it's not healthy to carry all that extra weight. So healthy eating, here we come. We'll eat at the Pizza Hut in Fort Cobb because that's the only restaurant they have. Don can eat a salad and I'll take a piece of chicken for him and his own salad dressing. We've done this diet so much over the years. I thank God that he will do it and that it works so well for him. Don doesn't like pizza, (He doesn't like anything with tomatoes or cheese, so how did he ever gain weight? Pie.) so it will be a treat for me to go to the Pizza Hut tomorrow. It'll be fun to go with Sue, too! I'll have to put my hair up and look alive and stay awake; I hope I can do it! Maybe he'll get a better picture tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment