Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's fun at our house!


This is a picture that Megan, Nate's girlfriend, took. I'm amazed that we could get one this good with 10 people! All eyes opened and all but Raynie smiling. I'm thrilled with it and thank God for it!

This morning while I was getting lunch ready, Grace made a list of over 30 things for which she was thankful. It was pretty precious, as she is! This is an awesome family. Tomorrow I'll post a picture we got of Megan with Nate. She's pretty awesome, too! She and I beat Nate and Gabe at a game of Rook last night, even though they talked across the table all night. Fun, fun, fun!

I think Gabe looks so much like Robert and Nate looks so much like Trish. Does anyone else out there see it?

2 comments:

  1. Brenna was here and really slowed down my Internet and I couldn't enlarge this picture on FB yesterday so this is awesome! Everyone looks so good. You are right about the boys, I see it. You need to come visit us for several days so we can play Rook...I haven't played that in years...mom loved that game. I know you had a good Thanksgiving as we did but as you say when kids get older harder to get altogether at the same time...Ashley couldn't make it this year. Kevin's mom (Rene's husband) is very ill; keep her in your prayers...I'll let you know more when I know more. Safe travels for all! Love to all, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We do have so much fun playing Rook; Nate is a Rook animal! Yes, keep me posted about Kevin's mom and I will keep her in my prayers. I'm glad you see the same likeness that I see in the boys. Love you, Jo

    ReplyDelete