Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ruthie!


Tonight's picture is one I took of Ruthie and Phil on the front porch of the General Store at Shenandoah Crossing when we were all there last month. It was a wonderful place and they are close enough to go back every now and then. We had great fun on that visit. We live a long way from each other, so I thank God for any time we can share!

Today I've been working on the herbs and vitamins, still, but I took some time off to work on getting my reunion pictures loaded onto Facebook. It took me forever, but I got it done. I also did my write-up for our newsletter, reporting gossip from the reunion. Don has been watching football all day and I've mostly stayed inside to avoid the pollen that makes my eyes itch so much. Surely it will get frozen soon!

Back to the herbs and vitamins I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment