Saturday, November 20, 2010

Real vitamin D day.

Tonight's picture is of the quilt top that Diana has made for Bob. It isn't quilted, yet, but it IS already gorgeous. Her choice of the fabric to use with the tee-shirts and the arrangement of the various designs is really good, in my opinion. Bob is very pleased with it and very proud of Diana's work. They are a really fun pair!

Today I've gotten a little farther in the tax chores, but time is squeezing down on me. I got side tracked when I found a folder on computer stuff and spent too long working to get an old computer online. I get so distracted! I also spent an hour or so outside collecting sun. It was a gorgeous day today, so it was a good time to get some real vitamin D. I thank God for sunshine. I trust Him to get me through the taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment