Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lots of last minute stuff.


Tonight's picture is one Don took Sunday night on our way to church. I'm not that together, today. This is last minute touches day, so I'm baking pies and making cheese balls and chex mix. I still have laundry to do, so that we'll be all clean when everyone gets here tomorrow. Whew! I love it that folks are coming; I want to be ready. I thank God that I did the big cooking and preparations last week and I'm thankful that we have a freezer.

I hope that your Thanksgiving is wonderful and that your family and friends are healthy and happy. We are so blessed and I'm very thankful. Many people are suffering lots of stress and health issues. I pray that God will sooth their situations and grant them peace and health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment