Monday, November 15, 2010

House is clean.


Tonight's picture is the one Don took yesterday of Sue and I at the Pizza Hut. I'm glad we got this picture yesterday because today I look like the wreck of the Hesperus. This morning I got two of our weeks in December scheduled for our travels. Then this afternoon Don and I cleaned all the floors in the house. I so thank him for vacuuming for me! I'd still be vacuuming if I had done it. I swept and mopped all the other floors. Whew. It wasn't that dirty, but I wanted to get it done before next week when folks come for Thanksgiving. I'll need to work on taxes and cook between now and then, so it's good to have this off my list of things to do. I thank God for a home we love and for the ability to take care of it. I sure see why people downsize and move to retirement homes. It's tempting.

Tomorrow's chore is tax preparation. Ugh. I'm glad to get it done early, though. It's just always a drag for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment