Sunday, November 28, 2010

More of the pink thing fun.


Tonight's picture is Mason and Grace playing with the pink thing. I was so glad that I cleaned it good, and really glad that they had so much fun with it. You never know what will be so entertaining! It was entertaining for me just to watch them!

Today I've gotten a lot done toward my taxes. It's really just getting the books updated and in order so that I can fill in the tax forms. If I were more organized it would be done along the way, but, no, I procrastinate. So it is, but I'm in pretty good shape and feel good about my progress.

Dorothy called this morning and David was too short of breath to even eat, today! It's all he can do to drink Boost. I just hate it for him to have this tremendous difficulty breathing. They declined the dinner invitation, but they have an open invitation, so whenever we are here they can join us. I thank God for dear friends like them.

I packed our memory foam that we take when we travel and our travel pillows today. I also packed books to read for fun while we're gone. I'm getting a little done here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment