Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Gabe!



The picture tonight is one I took of Gabe and Raynie when we were at Runaway Bay Lodge in Texas back in July. Gabe is 16 today. What a wonderful Thanksgiving blessing he was 16 years ago and every day since. (Well, maybe not the day he cut Sadie's hair; that day he was lucky to live. I think Sadie was 3 and he was 6 or something like that? Ha!)

This is Thanksgiving season! Woo hoo! It was beautiful here today, but it's going to get cooler as the week progresses, I think. Tomorrow I will get serious about getting the rest of the food ready. This is fun. I've done lots already, but it's time to get the rest ready and get what's in the freezer ready to thaw. I thank God that we have family coming. I thank God for our family's health. We have been so blessed. I will get lots more pictures this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment