Sunday, November 7, 2010

Throwing herbs and vitamins . . .

This is a picture Don took 18 months ago when I was "Throwing herbs and vitamins." My sweet friend, Dot, asked Ruthie what I meant by that, so I thought I should explain it to all of you. I had this picture on back then, but, no doubt, lots of people missed it. We buy these packages that have several vitamins in it for us to take twice a day. Well, I think we need to have some other vitamins and herbs, also, so I "Throw" what I think we need to add into these little cups. There are two cups a day for both Don and I. Once I get these "Thrown," then I put them into the packages that we've bought. Then I put another package over the full package to keep them from spilling. It's a big process. But it would be worse to carry all those bottles around with us when we travel. So, right now the big project in my life is getting all this stuff "Thrown" to last us through next March. That way I won't have to fool with them while we have family here for Thanksgiving. I won't have to fool with it while we're traveling over the winter. It's just a big project. Dot, I hope this helps. I love you all!

This was impossible to do when I had neuopathy in my fingers, so I'm so grateful that it went away after I quit taking chemo. It's sure nice to be able to use my fingers! I can never thank God enough!

In this picture I was throwing on my desk. I've got these all over the pool table this week! It's working great; glad nobody is here wanting to play pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment