Sunday, November 14, 2010

9 pointer!

Gretta sent this picture this morning! She was so proud of her 9 point deer that she got and wanted me to post it on Facebook for her. I was way proud to post it for her! I love that deer, but I'm most proud of the little blond holding the head up on that deer!

We had a good day. We went to Carnegie, NOT Fort Cobb. I had Carnegie last night, and Don corrected me, so I changed it to Fort Cobb. Then as we headed out I told Sue about it and she said, "We ARE going to Carnegie!" So, we went to the right place, I just didn't have it on the blog, right. Vereal Barton, one of my faithful readers, had already called Sue this morning from Mississippi to tell her I was confused! Vereal, I'm confused so much, but, thankfully, I have people to keep me going right when it's important. :) Don got a good picture of Sue and I at the Pizza Hut, too, so I'll post it tomorrow night. We got bumped, tonight, by Gretta and her deer!

I got some of my housework done today, but I'll finish up tomorrow, I think. Don will help, bless his heart. I thank God to have a husband who helps! I thank God that I am able to do my own cleaning, too. I really thank God for Angelica when I needed her most. My dream is that she will come back and clean my house, again! (She got a job at the prison, so I don't expect she'll ever come back to cleaning my house, but I can dream!)

No comments:

Post a Comment