Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Gretta Jill!


November 5, 1972 was a great day for me. Gretta Jill appeared to me in the form of 6.5 pounds of loving, soft fluff. She was born with blond hair and a double chin all over her body; for only 6.5 pounds she was a pudgy little dolly. Tonight's picture is one of her and Don on September 18th when we were at the Golden Corral for lunch. She's another of our delights in life and we thank God for her. Jilly, have a wonderful year!

I took a break from throwing pills today and went out and cut Dorothy's hair. Other than that, I've been at the grind of getting herbs and vitamins ready for the next 5 months. I wish I could say that I'm done, but I'm not. Oh, I DID finally get our reservations for Spring Break in Branson confirmed. I've been working on that for about a week. It gets hairy sometimes, getting reservations when and where we want them. It's done, though, and I have the confirmations in black and white. Whew; so our Spring Break and our June trip to Gatlinburg are both set. That's a relief to get all that confirmed. Now we can go enjoy ourselves in Branson this winter and enjoy using our timeshare points. Well, once I get the vitamins and herbs ready we can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment