Friday, November 26, 2010

Nate and Megan.

This is the picture of Nate and Megan that I promised. She is every bit as sweet as she looks and Nate is way nicer than he looks. He smiles big in person, but when you get there with a camera he goes into lock mode. He was doing his best to please us here, but he can really smile big.

We have so much fun playing cards. Nate loves Rook, so we play that when he's here. Nate likes that, too, but Rook is his favorite. He's hard to beat because he is really a good bidder. When he's gone we play Hand and Foot Canasta because Mason can play that. Grace was learning today, so she'll be a card player, too. We all love to play cards. Of course around the card table we do lots of laughing and snacking.

I have eaten way too much over this holiday. Eating is such a social thing for me. I'll have to work to rectify all this eating! I thank God that we have plenty to eat and family that will share with us. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment