Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's fall at our house!


While we were waiting on Trish and Rob and the kids to get here, Don took this picture in our back yard. I love the colors of the leaves on the trees back there. It really looks like fall and it's turned really cold since then, so it feels like fall, too.

Tomorrow I sure hope we can get a bunch of pictures of all these kids. I need to update my picture frames around the house. Nate and Megan have to get back to work and Gabe is going with them because he's going hunting with their other grandpa tomorrow. So, we're eating a light breakfast and lunch around 11:30 so they can get on the road. I sure hope we get pictures made before they leave! I sure thank God that they could come; this is fun! As the kids get so old, it's really hard to get everyone here at one time . . . even from one family. We never get them all together, but we can dream and maybe some year it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment