Monday, March 17, 2014

A Day of Sunshine, and Poof! The Snow is Gone!

This is Sadie and her boyfriend, Ryan, at the Keeter Center at the College of the Ozarks today.  It was a treat to go there for lunch.  I missed my nap, though, so I'm barely awake right now!  It's the season where I have to take lots of antihistamines to keep my sinuses clear and they make me so sleepy.  The ones that don't make me sleepy don't work for me.  Sadie's birthday is this month and she'll be 17. I wanted her to have an introduction to the College of the Ozarks; maybe she will want to go there.  I thank God for Sadie in our lives.  She's one of the nicest people I've ever known and I'm sure proud to be her Grammy.

We've played a lot of cards today, too.  I don't think we're going to have time to work a puzzle.  We have them and we want to work them, but there just isn't time to do all we want to do!
.
I've felt good and haven't lost a meal since they kids have been here, so that's good.  I've felt the 'notion' but always managed to keep it.  I don't mean to be gross by bringing up such a thing, but in case someone who has some form of cancer is reading this blog, I want to be straight with them. Everyday is not pretty, but every day is a blessing and there is something pretty in each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment