Saturday, March 8, 2014

Mr. Cardinal Brought His Wife Today!

We've really enjoyed the birds and the squirrel.  The squirrel couldn't waddle back today.  He ate so much yesterday that there is only a triangle left of the suet block!  He left lots of crumbs on the table, so the birds have enjoyed picking up his mess on the table and floor today.  I was especially pleased to see Mrs. Cardinal today.  I love how God gives me these bird and squirrel treats.

It was cooler today, so we stayed here, but it's been a good day.  The Internet access has been so sketchy, I thought I'd better post on the blog while I can.  Dorothy and Lee continue to do very well. I'm doing fine, too; haven't lost a meal in a couple of days, so I like that.

The bad thing about today is we lose an hour of sleep when we move the clocks up tonight.  I'd sure like to pick one time or the other and stick with it!  Tomorrow afternoon ABC is carrying the Thunder's game with the Lakers.  I'm looking forward to actually seeing a game instead of just watching the stats online.

No comments:

Post a Comment