Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What a Day!

This was our balcony when we had gotten so much snow.  The sun was out and it actually melted off our table.  I couldn't believe we got so much snow on a covered balcony!

We were able to make our trip into the hospital just fine today.  The roads were perfectly cleared, so there as no problem there.  My appointment was at 2 and we got there and 1:50.   They were initiating a new computer system, so we stayed there to do a 30 minute treatment and finally got out at 7!  We were worn out from waiting!  They profusely apologized and gave us vouchers to buy $20 worth of food in the hospital cafeteria.  The thought is nice, but somehow I'm not looking forward to going back there to eat.  Thankfully, there was no problem with my treatment.  When we finally got around to it everything went very smoothly.  It was good for us to see how fortunate we are because all the other folks in there were way sicker than me; God bless them all!  It gave me plenty of opportunity to remember how very blessed I am!  I so thank God that I can get the treatments here, so we can still travel this far, at least!

We had errands to run after the treatment; mail to get out and grocery shopping.  We stopped at Bob Evans and had supper because we were starved!  The waitress was a real gem, so that was another treat for us.  God bless a wonderful waitress!

No comments:

Post a Comment