Tuesday, March 18, 2014

No Nap, Again!


Gracie's first name is Aurora, and she likes to use it sometimes.  Yesterday at the Keeter Center they gave her a chef's hat and some crayons, so she is modeling her chef's hat for this pic.



Raynie was on the other side of the table modeling her hat; they both got a kick out of the hats.  They brought them ice cream cones decorated like clowns, but I didn't get the pix;  I was using my phone and was pushing the wrong button.  I'm glad I got some pix, at least.

Today has been exhausting.  We spent most of the afternoon meeting with the yahoos who want to sell us more time.  Once you buy a timeshare, they are always after you to 'grow with the company.'  Yeah, right; it always costs so much to 'grow with the company.'  Timeshares are great if you can use them a lot (we do), but they can sure be a pain, too.

I thank God for all the time we've shared with family at our timeshares.  We have lots of great memories, that we would not have had if we hadn't had the timeshares.  I just hope the kids will use them when I am gone; what a waste if they don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment