Saturday, March 22, 2014

Love Spring Flowers!

Coming home was extra sweet because we got here in time for the jonquils and hyacinths.  Usually when we get home from spring break they are already through blooming.  Especially the hyacinths finish early.  However if you look closely you'll see the purple of a hyacinth in the middle of these jonquils.

The bradford pears around town just started opening into bloom today.  It's driving my allergies crazy, but they are beautiful!  I thank God for these beauties of spring.  God keeps our environment beautiful with His handiwork and I so thank Him for that!

I'm still working to get everything put where it belongs.  We had our first class mailed to us, but I've got to go through all the 2nd class mail.  Sometimes there is something in there that I need, but it's mostly trash.

I missed my nap today, so I'm really tired.  We did go out to see Dorothy and we stopped by and visited with Bob Clark at one of his houses that he is remodeling.  It's good to be home and find good friends! I'm going to do my best to be in bed by 10 tonight.  I feel really sleep deprived, although I slept until 10:15 this morning.  I think I need to catch up from yesterday's long day of travel, loading, unloading and unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment