Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Quick Post; Internet so Sketchy!

Everything I've learned in my whole life tells me that this is a squirrel, but he sure is making a PIG of himself!  My son-in-law, Brian, says that squirrels don't eat until they're full; they eat until the food is gone!  This food is almost gone and this little guy is eating like he knows we're leaving with the food on Friday!  It's been so fun to watch him, though.  He makes a huge mess on the table (see where he's standing in crumbs), and the birds like to come and clean up after him.  We get cardinals, tufted titmice, and slate colored juncos.  That one time we had the hairy woodpecker, but he's never been to see us since we've been in this building.  Anyway, the bird feeder has brought fun to our balcony.  I hope we'll get some birds at the next place, too.  The kids will enjoy watching them.  I think it's a good thing we're leaving before this little guy gets a crick in his neck!  Again, I thank God for all the treats He puts in our lives!

I've had a good day.  I've kept all my food.  Lee's doing great with his shingles.  He has very little pain so far and I think that is so unusual and such a blessing.  I talked to Dorothy just a few minutes ago and she'd been to church tonight.  She's back to her spunky self, but she's a little gun shy about eating; I understand that!  Her stomach remembers the food that caused it so much trouble this time last week.  I thank God that we're all mending so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment