Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Technical Coach is the Best!

This is Gracie in the front and Mason, waiting for his food.  Mason is my technical coach these days. He's helped me with the phone a bunch!  It's amazing how kids in this generation automatically know this stuff!  (Mason is 13.)

Mason can out play me in all the cards we play.  In my book he's pretty awesome.  Actually, Gracie can beat me, too!  They are good card players and I think that teaches them lots in the way of multitasking skills.  These kids are good at everything they do; they amaze me!  Grammies all say that, I guess, huh? Anyway, I thank God for them in my life, and for these opportunities to have special times with each other.

I got my nap today while they were out adventuring, so I'm doing pretty good today.  I thank God for nap opportunities, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment