Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Good Day!





Oops!  I just pressed publish before I even wrote the blog.  Maybe that shows you how good the day really is.  Seriously, we were able to stay home today.  With my coaching Lee changed the sheets on our bed and did 3 loads of laundry.  He's amazing!

I thought it was a great day because I never had a racing heart; never had to use oxygen and was able to eat pretty well.  I still have a lot of inappropriate swelling, but it's getting better and better, little by little.  I sure thank God for a wonderful day of mostly rest for me.

This pic is one we took at Doris and Jerry's house 3 weeks ago.  Man, I'd love to get into those jeans, again! No way, anytime soon.  I'm grateful to recall the good days, though!  I'm not dumping all my jeans; I intend to get back into them!  The PA told me yesterday to eat whatever I want, but to drink a high protein Insure 3 or 4 times a day; the protein in it will help to take out the edema!  That's wonderful; I thank God that the Insure is delicious!  It's not a difficult assignment at all.

It's part of the deal I made with Lee to get the blog done before bedtime, so this is it for tonight.  Thanks for reading up on us and for sharing the good days as well as the bad days.  Today was a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Hope you keep on having "good days"!
    You deserve them for sure! Just keep on hanging on and being such a wonderful inspiration to everyone!
    Love you! Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ruthie. I'm thanking God for good days! I even thank Him for bad days because that leads me to take some action that will turn the days to good ones. Like, if I hadn't had that crisis last week with the oncologist in Lawton I wouldn't have the hope of better results with the one in OKC! God works in mysterious ways and I'm so grateful He's working with me!!!

    ReplyDelete