Wednesday, July 30, 2014

God is So Count-on-able!



Here's another pic from last night.  I love feeling good!  Today I got some paperwork done and rested.  I'm learning to appreciate my resting times a whole lot.  It's a challenge for me because I'm wired to go until I drop.  I'm finding that it's better to drop and rest before I HAVE to drop.  It's amazing that some things take a lifetime to learn!  I thank God for His patience with me!

I want to rest good tomorrow, too, so that I can be rested when they the procedure checking for blockages in my heart on Friday.  Surely it will be better to go in rested than to go in with my tongue hanging out, which is my normal mode of operation.  Ugh!  I'm working on cleaning up these bad habits!  God will help me.

Tonight before church the phone rang and it was our preacher and next door neighbor.  He had pulled pork sandwiches he'd smoked on the smoker and french fries for our dinner.  What a blessing.  I had absolutely no plan for dinner, so it was a delicious treat and the timing was perfect.  For so many reasons I thank God for our precious neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment