Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Each Day I'm Better and Better.



The old me is on it's way here, I think.  Each day I feel stronger and stronger and I do things I didn't think I could do.  I'm not back to normal by any means, but I'm sure going the right direction!  It feels so good to look down and see the feet and legs that belong to me!  There are still some tests to do, but I feel so good about every day.  It's amazing how easy it is to move my legs after dragging those heavy tree trunks around for weeks.  Really, that's what they felt like and it's so much easier to have them be the right size and weight. Dropping 30 pounds of liquid sure makes life a lot easier for me!  Thank you, God, for giving me this relief!

Today I was able to fix the sound on my computer and message machine, so I got some messages that have been hidden from me for a few weeks.  I'm still not able to get them all, but I'm working on it.  Sharon, I've called a time or two, but get your voice mail.  Hope I can catch you while you're still in the state!

Praise God for all our blessings; we are all rich with blessings in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment