Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Love, Love, Love Home!



This pic was taken just about a year a year ago.  It was the 28th of July, last year.  That's me on the far left and Nate on the far right in the back.  It's hard to ever get a pic of him because he's very elusive anymore at 22!  He came home with us today to help us get some yard work done.  He's saving money for a trip to Denver the end of this month and we need the help, so it's a win/win for all of us.  It's been so fun to just have him all by himself, too.  It's wonderful when all the kids are here, but it's really special when we get some one on one time with any of them.  Between Nate and I are Sadie and Gabe.  Then on the front row are Raynie, Gracie and Mason.  I love every one of these kids SO much, but I'm really thrilled to get a little one on one time with Nate.

They were able to pull off over 2 litres of fluid from my abdomen today.  What a relief it is to be able to bend at the middle!  I've got to get to bed and get my feet up so that some of that fluid will start to move, too.  If it doesn't move, and if the abdomen fills up, again, by the time we see the oncologist on Tuesday they'll put me in the hospital and get real aggressive with getting rid of it.  I'm  content with anything they do.  I sure like moving and not being so bloated and tight!

I had another session of a racing heart beat last night from 3 until 5 a.m.  At least it was beating at 140-160 beats per minute instead of 190 per minute.  So maybe the new medicine is working!  I'm tired, though, and so ready for a good night in my own bed!  Thank you so much for your love and prayers.  I'm getting better and better with your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment