Friday, July 4, 2014

Another Good Day; Hopeful!



This pic was taken about this time last year when Lee and I went to Branson and Big Cedar.  We absolutely love Big Cedar and hope to get to go spend some good time there this winter and maybe this fall, too.  I'll be so ready to go if I can ever get jeans on, again!  It's really hard to travel when I feel like I'm blown up stiff like a balloon doll!

Today I did a better job of pacing myself.  I got a good nap.  I had some wonderful visiting time with Dolores Holt, a friend like a sister at church.  I am just not wired to lolly gag around and it's a whole new trip for me.  Dolores broke her hip last year and she had a lot to learn about setting new paces for herself, too. I'm doing my best to learn from her example and thank God for it.  Maybe I'm an example for someone, so I've got to get real serious about making better adjustments.

I got this 'message from God' today and found it VERY interesting! 
July 03 2014
Today, God's message for you is that patience is one of the greatest gifts you can give, to others and to yourself. Do not hurry through life; it goes by fast enough as it is.
___________________________________________

I never, ever thought of patience as a gift to me or anyone else.  I just thought it was something I lacked and I needed to work on mastering.  What a concept, that it's a gift to give to myself and others.  I love it when God sends me a message and I GET it!!!

Happy patience to all of you!  Let's work on it together and think of it as a gift to ourselves, to our fellow man and to our awesome God!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment