Sunday, July 13, 2014

Back to OKC


Lee got this pic of Nate and I today.  Nate has on the last of the Shnell Region t-shirts; that's an OLD shirt!  More old memories of good times and good people.

Nate worked hard, and so did Lee.  When we get home I'll get pix of the flower beds they've perfected!  I'm really proud to have those beds looking so good.

My weight was down to 117 today, so my legs and feet are doing great.  My belly is still bloating, though.  If I could ever get all the swelling down at one time, I'd look and feel so right.  I'm super grateful for the relief I've had though.

We are in OKC at James and Kathy's house.  I have a stress test first thing tomorrow morning.  Then on Tuesday I see the oncologist, again.  I hope he'll be pleased with the 22 pounds of water I lost this week; I sure am!  I resume the Xeloda tomorrow, too.  I'm going to take a regular dose, but only for a week.  We're going to do one week on and one week off and see if my body tolerates that schedule better than the schedules we've done previously.

2 comments:

  1. You look great for someone who has been through everything you have. Keep it up. Always smiling in the worst of time...love ya and your attitude, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna, but what's not to smile about when I've got my arm around Nate and he has his around me? There's always a lot to make me smile and the grandkids sure do it best! Love you and your great support!!!

    ReplyDelete