Friday, July 11, 2014

Precious Memories and Precious People!



This is a pic we got last November when we were on our way to MDA.  Terri, would always meet us for lunch on the way.  She has retired and moved to Orlando and is leaving her dream, working at Disney World.  Terri and I were at Itazuke at different times, but we became attached at the hip at reunions.  She goes with me everywhere (we both have that set mentally).  When I was in Tijuana for treatments she went into the 'oven' with me.  These last few weeks of many ER visits, she's gone with me every time in my mind and hers.  I thank God for my Princess Dolly; she's been a wonderful support.  She calls me Sissy, but I have a Sissy, so she's my Princess Dolly.  Precious people; precious memories!

God knew I needed a real body with me for all this, so He sent Lee, too.  Lee and Nate have worked so hard in the yard today.  The yard looks better than it ever has.  Bless their hearts.  They deserve medals.  I thank God for them.  They were working so hard while I was laying around with my feet up higher than my heart all day.  The liquid is coming off, though, so I'm happy.  I figured this is what they'd do to me if they put me in the hospital, so I'm doing the best I can to get this stuff GONE!


2 comments:

  1. Keep doing what you're doing so you can get back on your feet! Thinking of you all day everyday! Love you. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Pamela! It seems to be working, so I'm keeping with the plan. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete