Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy Lady Bird!


























I’m all a dither today about the birds. Don won’t let me look into the nest for fear that she will abandon it. He makes me tired being right all the time. I can’t see into the nest from the window and I can’t take a picture because of the glare from the glass. Today is the 13th day, though, so I’m expecting them to hatch. She is definitely very busy. She has been sitting there all day and instead of looking around like usual, she is doing something with her head in the nest. We can’t even see her head for the most part. Also one time we caught the male feeding the mother! That tells me that she won’t leave the nest for long enough to eat. So, something serious is happening out there. I’ve stood inside the door and listened for chirps, but don’t hear any. I guess I just have to be patient. Man, that’s hard to be!

The pictures on the blog are of a butterfly that became my little buddy at the ballpark yesterday. I forget what kind it is; I’ll have to do some research and see if I can identify it.

Nothing new is happening other than whatever is happening with the birds. We’re doing the same old stuff: cooking, cleaning, walking, etc. Life is good and God blesses us. I thank Him and you for looking in on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment