Monday, May 7, 2007

More eggs!































I hope I didn’t worry anyone else. Ruthie called me today to check to be sure I’m okay because I had a rugged day yesterday. I’m just fine today. I think I was just exhausted yesterday from doing way too much after a full week, already, plus I was missing Grace!

Anyway, today started out wonderfully! After breakfast Don and I left for our walk. He’s tall enough to take a look into the bird’s nest, so he did that and announced that there are FIVE eggs in the nest! I don’t think I could have been more thrilled if he’d told me we’d won the lottery. I had to run get the camera and make pictures of the eggs, which are on the blog today. I’m so amazed that this little bird can even have one of those eggs in her body, let alone FIVE of them! She sits out there so diligently; I’m just amazed at God’s work, and it’s happening right on our front door. It happens all the time in our lives and we take it for granted. I can only give praise and thanks for the opportunity to watch it unfolding under my nose.

I made sure to jiggle for an hour today, so I’m in good shape. I made Essiac tea for the rest of the week, so that job is done. I have to make it about every 5 days. It feels good to have it behind me; it smells up the kitchen, so it’s good to have it behind us.

The second picture on today’s blog is the yarrow in a burst of yellow bloom. The third picture is a shot of the back flower garden with the crepe myrtles beginning to leaf. The lavender clump is to the left of the third stepping-stone from the bottom. Remember, if you click on the picture you’ll see more details.

Thanks to our Father for blessing us so richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment