Monday, May 21, 2007

Power Plate and Jiggler.



We have busy day after busy day. It’s hard to travel and catch up. Today was catch up day and there were extra things like throwing herbs and setting up the Power Plate. Ugh. I’m running late. I’ll have to finish the herbs and vitamins tomorrow. Thankfully, I have enough for tomorrow already done. Tomorrow I will use the Power Plate for the first time, too. There just isn’t time tonight. I did get on it for a few seconds and my mother is somewhere smiling because I have been ‘shook ‘til my teeth rattled.’ I hope I can stand it!

Lady Bird is sitting faithfully with the babies, but she does leave them for longer periods. They aren’t making any noise, yet, but we can see a head stick up above the nest every now and then. Soon maybe I can get another picture. They’ll get bigger and their heads will stick up, I hope; then I can get a picture from the driveway, I hope.

The pictures on the blog today are the Power Plate and my in home chiropractor, the Jigglin George. I have NO problem with George; he keeps me mobile!

I’m off to get a bath and get to bed, counting blessings as I go. God bless us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment