Thursday, May 3, 2007

Joy with Grace.




























This week we’re back in the 70’s. Grace is so much like Trish was that I feel like I’ve stepped back in time. What a sweet trip. She is so much fun.

She and I went to the park today. We have a wagon and I pulled her there in the wagon. The exercise and sunshine were good for me. She’s been coloring on the computer a lot today. She’s pretty amazing. She couldn’t do it at all at first, but she’s learned to do it very well. We use a trackball instead of a mouse, so it was really challenging for her with her tiny little hands.

She slept on a cot in our room last night, and went to sleep the minute her head hit the pillow. Me, too, and I think we’ll do that again tonight!

Enjoy these pictures of Grace and get the feel of how much fun we’re having.

God blesses us so richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment