Thursday, May 24, 2007

Shaping up!




I should be so shaping up! Today we did our full walk; I got my full hour of jiggling done; and it was my work out day on the Power Plate. I do feel really good, so all that must be good for me.

Ebay had a listing sale today, so I listed a bunch of ‘stuff’ this morning. It sounds easy, but it took me all morning. If I just get rid of the ‘stuff’ that’ll be good! It’ll motivate me to get ready for our trip next week, too, because the auctions are all ending next Thursday, so I have to be ready to go so I can get everything shipped out on Thursday and Friday.

We’re going to Roy’s Backyard Barbeque for dinner out with Dorothy and David. That’ll be fun. We can sit and visit with them forever and never get tired of it. The food at Roy’s is good, too.

On the blog today are pictures of collared lizards we caught on camera last week when we had our breathtaking adventure to the reserve. Notice how they are able to fit right into God’s décor. It was a great day for lizard watching!

The little birds must be growing, but we don’t see any more activity than before. The mother leaves them more than she did; I guess she’s getting food to bring back because when she comes back she’s very busy. They don’t stick their heads up much, but enough to let us know they’re still there.

Count the blessings and plan a safe holiday weekend. Remember the Veterans are blessings to count, too. All of us have Vets in our families; some very close. I’m proud to be the daughter and sister and sister-in-law to great Veterans in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment