Tuesday, May 29, 2007

oops! Forgot!

You know that life is too busy when I forget to do the blog. We went to bed and Don said, "You've had a big day." I was getting ready to say I don't even remember what I did and it reminded me that I hadn't done the blog! I jumped out of bed and ran in here to make an entry.


I didn't do anything big today, just our regular exercising, etc. Oh, I did cut a couple of heads of hair and cut toe nails and finger nails for our friend Floyd who can't see to do it. Otherwise, just regular stuff. Well, I did Don's hair and toe nails. I guess that adds up to a bunch? Anyway, no pictures because I just jumped out of bed to come in here and write this. We're fine, here; don't worry about us. I'm just busy getting ready to go on our trip this weekend. Don is a sweetheart; he took me out to the Mexican Restaurant for dinner.

I'll write more and better tomorrow. God bless us all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment